- Defeat against PSG last week was Bordeaux’s first in seven leagues games and ruined what was a good start to the new year.
- Performance wise, they remain inconsistent though and often reserve some of their worst performances for home matches.
- Guingamp won for the first time in 2017, claiming a shock 2-1 victory against Lyon last week. They have been unlucky in a few games and been playing alright.
- There’s not a lot of difference between the two sides. Guingamp are missing a couple of key players here, although the absence of Youssouf Sabaly at the back for Bordeaux will be felt.
- This match feels like a draw to me. I think there’s a little bit of value on Guingamp, but I’m not tempted enough to back them. The absence of Briand and Rolan leads me to think this might be an under match as well.
Recommended bet: None
Player importance explanation: K =Key, X =Regular XI starter, B = Bench player