- It’s shocking to think that Lyon have lost 4 out of 6 league games in 2017 so far. Their two wins have been comfortable at home to OM and Nancy, but Les Gones have been terribly inconsistent.
- Bruno Genesio’s men were in Europa League action Thursday night, playing out a pulsating 4-1 win away against AZ Alkmaar. It was a ‘typical’ OL sort of game containing a lot of chances
- They should really have too much for Lyon and I considered them strongly on a -1.25 handicap. But the sheer untrustworthy nature of the team puts me off.
- It’s worth noting that Dijon have lost by more than one goal on just three occasions this season, and a couple of those were by PSG. Their ability to score goals keeps them close.
- This is a likely over match, but the goal line is really high at around the 3.25 mark. I can’t be taking that in French football even though I could see there being at least four goals.
- This should be an entertaining affair, the the potential for in-running bets. But pre match I just feel the best option is to refrain from betting. Lyon might blow Dijon out of the water but their inability to defend worries me.
Recommended bet: None
Player importance explanation: K =Key, X =Regular XI starter, B = Bench player