- Nancy are bang out of form having lost 5 of their last 6 games. They've also failed to score in all of those aforementioned defeats and are desperately struggling in the final third.
- Toulouse meanwhile, have dramatically improved their form going unbeaten in four games. They obtained a superb 0-0 at PSG last week, fully deserving to hold the champions with an excellent defensive and tactical display.
- I think the odds for this match are generally quite fair. I do fancy Toulouse to win, but there’s no real great value on the visitors and I am trying to avoid betting on away sides in France who have this sort of handicap and price.
- This is unlikely to be much of a classic, but the extra quality that Toulouse have upfront with the likes of Andy Delort & Corentin Jean will probably be the difference in the game.
- However, playing on an artificial surface is never easy and Toulouse have only picked up one road win all season. This does look like a decent chance to capture their second away success, but I’m happy to leave this match alone.
Recommended bet: None
Player importance explanation: K =Key, X =Regular XI starter, B = Bench player