- PSG recorded a famous 4-0 win against Barcelona in midweek and must be feeling extremely good about themselves. Monaco slipping up on Friday night will have given them a boost too.
- Victory here would see them move just one point behind their title rivals, surely a chance they wont let slip through their fingers.
- Toulouse have played much better since the arrival of Andy Delort and Corentin Jean. They are unbeaten in three games and performance wise have been quite hard to fault.
- This is a completely different challenge though, away at a venue where they’ve lost their last ten matches. It’s a horrible hunting ground for TFC.
- Key defender Thiago Silva remains out, but that shouldn't matter too much in a fixture like this. Angel Di Maria was impressive against Barca but will also sit this game out.
- PSG will surely win the match, the question is exactly by how many. I’m not totally convinced they will necessarily cover a -1.75 handicap, at least fully.
- Toulouse’s improved form makes this a no bet match for me, but I’d be surprised if they managed to cause an upset.
Recommended bet: None
Player importance explanation: K =Key, X =Regular XI starter, B = Bench player