- Laval have only lost 1 of their last 9 games but drawn a whopping seven of those contests! They have let slip a number of leads which has cost them. In general, Les Tangos are playing fairly well though.
- Marco Simone’s style is mostly defensive, but they aren’t as negative as the general perception is of them. Laval miss too many chances and even some penalty opportunities have been squandered of late.
- Bourg had a great ten match unbeaten win around the turn of the year, but have only won 1 of their last 4 games since, and ridden their luck along the way. They aren’t a bad side but I just feel like their window is starting to pass a bit and they might be in for a struggling phase soon.
- This has the makings of a close contest which is capable of going either way. Laval have been threatening a victory or two for a while now and I think tonight could be the night.
- I see no real value on them though and their knack of picking up too many draws makes them an unappealing betting prospect. This -0.25 line seems about where it should be and I’d be quite reluctant to get involved.
- The goal line is low, probably too low for what it should be. There will be more chances in this game than what most people expect, the question is how many will be taken?
- Overall, it seems like a good match to avoid but my feeling is Laval will sneak over the line in this one to claim a much needed win.
Recommended bet: None
Player importance explanation: K =Key, X =Regular XI starter, B = Bench player