- Truth be told, I’m not particularly looking forward to this match. Orleans are probably the worst side in Ligue 2, but have improved their results since new coach Didier Olle Nicolle took over.
- They are painful to watch at times, relying on a solid defence to get them results. If Orleans fall behind in games then there isn't really much of a plan B.
- Lens do have a history of struggling against these sort of teams who are hard to break down. They lack a cutting edge in their attack and will have to hope they can scrape the one goal which would probably win them the game.
- I don't see how this match opens up much. I’m surprised the goal line is in between 2.0 and 2.25. I’m not an under backer but there appears to be slight value on them in this instance.
- The bookies currently have the match lines close to where I’d have them too. I fancy Lens to sneak something like a 1-0, but a draw or even a close home win wouldn’t surprise me.
- Overall, I’m expecting quite an uninspiring match. I hope to be proved wrong but nothing really appeals to me tonight. Maybe there might be an early goal which changes the complexion of the game but this looks set to be a tight encounter.
Recommended bet: None
Player importance explanation: K =Key, X =Regular XI starter, B = Bench player