- Bottom of the table with just 1 win all season. Lost 4 of their last 5
- Four players suspended which doesn’t help their cause.
- #1 keeper Simon Pontdeme and regular starters Anthony Soubervie (RB) along with the midfield duo Derrien & Beaulieu will all miss out
- With 20 goals conceded, Chambly have the worst defensive record in the league
- 4 out of 5 home defeats
- Wild 4-5 defeat at home to Valenciennes last time out snapped a 7 game unbeaten streak
- Toulouse had conceded just 2 goals in that stretch prior to that loss, which could prove to be just a one off freak
- Midfielder Stijn Spierings is suspended and attacker Koulouris unavailable
- Won back to back away games by the same exact 1-0 scoreline
Conclusion & Betting analysis
As long as Toulouse have recovered mentally from their ridiculous 4-5 loss to Valenciennes they should be able to get the job done here. Chambly are one of the worst sides in the division and their home record in particular is especially concerning. In fairness to Chambly they actually played well and deserved to draw 2-2 at Troyes last time out. But ESTAC were overconfident and allowed them plenty of space, something I can’t see Toulouse doing here. The visitors just have better physical and technical strength and I could see them winning something like 1-0 or 2-0 in a professional manner. Odd of 2.06 on the nose for TFC are good enough for me in a match where their extra class should tell.
Recommended bet: Toulouse -0.5 Asian Handicap @2.06