- Defeat to VIF last time out (0-2) has stalled their progress in hunt for a medal
- Still in with a chance though and everything to play for. This feels must win.
- #1 keeper Sondre Rossbach ruled out due to a COVID quarantine
- Experienced CB Steffen Hagen remains injured
- Odd have an excellent 8-2-2 home record this season
- Important late victory at home to Sarpsborg (3-2) last time was crucial
- Actually won 4 of their last 10 games but all of those at home
- Terrible away record (0-3-8) and the only side yet to win on the road this season
- No new injuries to worry about. Midfielder El Makrini back from suspension
Conclusion & Betting analysis
This is a bit of an obvious bet but I like the home side here. Start just don’t travel well and can’t be relied upon whilst on their travels. Odd have good attacking options now and should have enough about themselves to get the 3 points. Start can sometimes be hard to break down and will probably be defensive minded, so I think the better bet to take is Odd on the nose @1.65. Taking a handicap brings the risk of a push or something. Odd should be winning this match something like 2-0 or 3-0 though because they are much the better side.
Recommended bet: Odd to WIN @ 1.65