- League champions with 25/29 wins this season, scoring 100 goals!
- 100% home record to defend and the chance to end on 81 points
- 56:11 goal differential at home matches this season
- 36/29 over 2.5 matches and 20/29 ended with over 3.5 goals
- Midfielder Sondre Fet probably injured for this clash
- Will finish 6th or 7th in the league whatever the outcome here
- Ending the season strongly unbeaten in 6 consecutive matches
- Last game in charge for outgoing manager Bjarne Berntsen who will want to go out n a high
- No new injuries or suspensions
Conclusion & Betting analysis
This could be the last Eliteserien match for a number of players at each respective club. Glimt have long since secured the league title but have a chance to clinch a 100% home record and reach a massive 81 points. They won’t lack for any motivation and will desperately try to put even more gloss on what has been an amazing campaign. In Bjarne Berntsen’s last match in charge of Viking I can’t see him dying wondering. He will come here to attack and have a go. I think Viking will try to go toe-to-toe with Glimt which is a dangerous tactic but at least the visitors have weapons like Berisha and Bytyqi who can cause problems. You aren’t going to get rich by backing over 3.5 goals around the 1.65 mark, so let’s get more juice out of this by taking over 3.75. The last three H2H meetings have ended 3-4 2-1 and 2-4 so I’m expecting a goal fest to end the campaign. Glimt will probably win but I think the better bet is taking the goals rather than a -1.5 handicap because Viking will have their moments.
Recommended bet: Over 3.75 goals @1.86