- First match in charge for new coach Romain Reveil
- Midfielder Leverton Pierre rested after international duty
- New signings Ouadah, Azankpo & Brahimi included in the squad
- 6-8-5 home record last season kept them afloat
- First match after obtaining promotion from the National division
- New signing Yann Boe Kane not qualified
- Key striker Ottman Dadoune ruled out for month due to a knee injury
- Left back Sami Belkorchia also injured
- They are without a recognised professional striker in the squad. 4 youth players were included toiday.
Conclusion & Betting analysis
I think it’s going to be a real struggle of a season for Quevilly-Rouen anyway but they look in especially poor shape today. The squad is threadbare and lacks depth but they have no recognised pro striker in the group this evening! Key man upfront Ottman Dadoune is injured for a month and last year’s top scorer Andrew Jung went back to Chateauroux after being on loan. I struggle to see where a goal is going to come from for the visitors unless it’s a set piece situation. Their best hope is probably to try and grind out a 0-0 draw. I don’t think there will be many goals in this game and something like 1-0 or 2-0 seems very likely. Dunkerque should be solid defensively but probably won’t be the most creative team this year. The home side should be able to find at least one moment today though and I’m willing to back them at 2.0 to win. As I mentioned, the one danger scoreline appears to be 0-0 and taking under 2 or under 2.25 goals would probably be a smart option as well. I’d prefer -0.25 cover but I will have to put my money where my mouth is and back Dunkerque directly on the nose.
Recommended bet: Dunkerque -0.5 Asian Handicap @ 2.0