- 5 wins and 6 defeats so far this season, still no draws!
- Won three consecutive home matches
- Under 2.5 goals landed in all of their last four games
- Both teams not scored in last 6 fixtures
- Kristoffer Normann Hansen doubtful with injury
- Excellent 3-1 victory vs Haugesund has moved them up to 7th
- Yet to win away from home with 2 draws and 3 defeats
- Last 3 matches all ended with over 2.5 goals
- #1 keeper Egil Selvik is the only doubt with an eye injury
Conclusion & Betting analysis
This is by far the hardest of the four games to predict on Wednesday evening in my opinion. Sandefjord are either win or lose and nothing in between. They have done well in their recent home games but looked very leggy and quite poor vs Kristiansund at the weekend. Haugesund are known for inconsistency but if we are being honest they are the better team on paper and their extra quality might be enough. The bookmakers have priced this match up a DNB line on either side which feels about right. The goal line of 2.5 really could go either way. It’s just a question of who turns up on the night playing better football! Sandefjord are ‘due’ a draw so maybe this will be it. I would lean towards Haugesund if I had to pick anyone but this looks a clear no bet game.
Recommended bet: None