- Inconsistent team with a wide range of recent results
- At least 2 goals have been scored in all of their last 13 matches
- Mixed 4-2-3 home record
- #1 keeper Basilio has just been ruled out for a long period
- A few absences including key midfielder M’Changama to CAN duty
- Five consecutive defeats has seen them drop to 18th place
- New manager Vincent Hogonon on the bench for the first time
- Attacking trio Diallo, Anani & Henen all ruled out
- Key centre back Adrien Monfray is back from suspension
Over 2.5 goals is always a massive temptation in Guingamp games. The price on the over 2.25 line is as big as 2.05 which certainly had me interested. But Guingamp still miss too many players for my liking and Grenoble are missing a key attacking trio. New manager Vincent Hognon is probably going to prioritise defence over anything else first and they will target a clean sheet. Hognon was in COVID isolation last week but will be on the bench here for the first time and that could make a difference.
Guingamp have a lot of overs and their last 13 games have all contained at least 2 goals. Taking over 2 or over 2.25 is almost a logical selection but I think they are due to lower scoring matches. It is worth noting that 5 of the last 7 Grenoble games have all finished exactly 0-1. I suspect both teams might struggle offensively and I believe 0-0 is potentially in play. I wouldn’t be backing Guingamp at a short odds-on price around the 1.90 mark anyway. This is a tough game to predict and I am happy to leave it alone. I have a gut feeling for a draw either 1-1 or 0-0.
Recommended bet: None