- Highly inconsistent side capable of good or bad.
- Unable to string together a performance for the full 90 mins, but can play very well in patches.
- Usually strong at home on their island base.
- Midfielder Yann Boe Kane is suspended. Everyone else is available apart from centre back Joris Sainati who is out injured long term.
- Just one win all season and have generally struggled of late.
- Goalscoring a major problem, failing to net in any of their last four games.
- Played against Brest on Saturday and ended up with 10 men. Could be fatigued both physically and mentally especially after a long trip to Corsica.
- Right back Ruben Aguilar suspended and centre back Van Boto injured. Everyone else is available.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Ajaccio are usually a good side to back at home and should have a decent chance of winning tonight.
- Have had an extra day of rest and this isn’t an ideal trip for Auxerre.
- But the hosts are generally around the 1.75 mark on a -0.25 handicap which feels too short.
- Both sides can be wildly inconsistent throughout the 90 mins and it's just a question of who makes the most of their good phases.
- The value just isn’t there on Ajaccio, although I think they will ultimately win.
- Combined with the unpredictable nature of the match it looks like a no bet situation.
Recommended bet: None