- Still unbeaten and sit third in the table. Have a 100% home record.
- Wide duo Diego Rigonato & Odair Fortes still out injured along with midfielder Antoine Devaux.
- No new injuries, although right back Hamari Traore is suspended.
- They will always be hard to beat under new coach Michel der Zakarian, often just ‘getting the job done’ when required.
- Three game winning streak was halted by Lens on Friday (1-1), but they are still unbeaten in four games.
- Looking good in all areas of the field and playing with more confidence.
- Important attacker Remy Dugimont is injured, whilst experienced midfielder Eugene Ekobo is given a rest.
- Right back Cyriaque Rivieren also given a breather and watch out for some potential squad rotation.
Conclusion & betting analysis
- Reims defending their 100% home record likely to be tested by an underrated Clermont.
- If the visitors play like they did against Brest a few weeks ago, they could surprise a lot of people.
- Reims are generally odds-on in most places, but that price doesn’t look particularly appealing.
- Ultimately, the extra squad depth and quality of the hosts might prove crucial. But this doesn’t look like a match to get involved in.
- Dangerous to bet against Reims, but Clermont also need to be given plenty of respect.
Recommended bet: None